The impact of COVID-19 upon the modern world is unprecedented, the full extent of which may be immeasurable for a long time. Although Inform Physio was founded in the earlier stages of the UK Government-led lockdown in April 2020, our utmost concern has been, and will always continue to be, the safety and well-being of all our previous, current, and future customers.
Being able to maintain a continuation of support and care through our online consultations is one of the things that have kept us motivated during this difficult time here at Inform Physio HQ. From post-surgical rehabilitation, sports performance, or domestic injuries, we have strived to deliver a consistently high level of service that has enabled all to maximise their day to day function and achieve their goals.
However, it goes without saying that the ability to work with our customers on a face-to-face basis can only enhance the level of accuracy and detail provided in what we as a company aim for – to help you Stay Ahead of Life. Therefore, it gives us great pleasure to announce that we will be re-commencing our face-to-face consultation services from Wednesday 1st July 2020.
To do so, there have been radical changes to the way our physiotherapy services have previously been delivered. We have been working tirelessly to assess all potential risks, and review and refine all our procedures to ensure that maximum safety and protection is employed, including:
- Online consultations as a preferred alternative to face-to-face wherever possible
- All assessments to be initially conducted online in order to identity the most appropriate care pathway that aligns with current UK Government advice and guidance
- Risks & Symptom Tracking Declarations
- Adherence to all hygiene recommendations including hand-washing, appropriate PPE and room cleanliness
- Maintaining social distancing measures wherever possible, keeping any deviation required by the nature of the consultation to a minimum.
We will release an extensive statement outlining all implemented changes to our services on Wednesday 17th June, including the processes required to guarantee the right level of care is supplied to you without any compromise of your health – transparency in how we operate during this period is vital to ensuring that we retain the faith of those we serve. Please be aware that all recommendations will be updated in accordance with any new recommendations made by the government.
We cannot wait to get back to helping you in the best way we know how.
Stay Ahead of Life.